The Hammer Head Shark BJJ Club Program Structure defines two main stages of development for students: the
Fundamentals Program, the Advanced Program. These stages indicate different maturity levels and
students upgrade from one to the other in their own natural progression.
While the Fundamentals Program focuses on the building blocks and basic principles of Brazilian Jiu-
Jitsu, the Advanced Program is built on high-level techniques and drills that start shaping the students
game flow through the development of reflexes, speed and reaction time as well as transitions between
one technique and another.
After a few months in the Hammer Head Shark BJJ Club Advanced Program students typically experience a deeper involvement in Hammer Head Shark BJJ Club’s philosophy, a stronger bond with training partners as well as more discipline and commitment to healthy habits that keep them in good shape.
Advanced Program classes are based on a defined class structure and curriculum that take a broad and open-minded approach, incorporating techniques from different grappling styles like wrestling, judo, sambo, and, of course, Hammer Head Shark BJJ Club Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
“IT’S THE LITTLE DETAILS THAT ARE VITAL. LITTLE THINGS MAKE BIG THINGS HAPPEN.” JOHN WOODEN.
THE BENEFIT OF JOINING OUR ADVANCED PROGRAM:
- Learn the most effective takedown techniques adapted to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu;
- Develop transitions between Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu techniques;
- Experience further improvements in overall fitness level;
- Gain a better understanding of different aspects of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu;
- Start shaping your Jiu-Jitsu game flow by working with the instructor on your favorite techniques;
- Step up to participate in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu competitions.